Latest Price of Binance Coin
Binance Price Prediction: Technical Recommendation
Binance Price Prediction 2022: Experts Prediction
Binance Price Prediction 2023: Experts Prediction
Binance Price Prediction 2025: Experts Prediction
What is Binance?
BNB is a Crypto asset that is operated on the Binance Blockchain. It was launched in 2017 by Changpeng Zhao. Initially, it worked on the Ethereum blockchain (ERC-20) before it became the native currency of Binance’s own blockchain, the Binance Chain. Based on CoinMarketCap, Binance Coin (BNB) sits at the 4th position with a total market capitalization of 61 billion USD.
The Binance network consists of the Binance Chain, Binance Smart Chain, Binance Academy, Trust Wallet and many Research projects which utilize blockchain technology to bring new-age finance to the world. Moreover, BNB plays an integral part in the successful functioning of many of the Binance sub-projects.
In 2019, Binance Coin experienced pretty slow growth; however, it managed to get a price pump from its IEO launch project. In 2019, BNB increased by more than 150 percent.
Binance Price Prediction 2022: How did BNB Perform In 2021?
2021 has proved to be one of the most fruitful years for cryptocurrencies. The year saw the Crypto market cap tapping the $3 Trillion. However, the last few months of 2021 led to a blood bath in the crypto market, with major Cryptos plummeting massively.
At the start of 2021, Binance Coin’s (BNB) price was trading at 40 USD, with a total trading volume of 413 million USD. However, in the same year, BNB witnessed a reasonably high spike, where the price managed to reach 690 USD. This was the highest Binance Coin (BNB) price in 2021.
BNB Price Prediction 2022: Some Facts
- Many platforms allow investors to invest in stocks, ETFs, and other assets using Binance Coin.
- BNB is used as collateral for loans on specific platforms.
- BNB is used as a form of payment for crypto credit card bills on Crypto.com.
Is Binance Coin a Good Investment?
To lead you in the right direction, here are some of the main reasons you might decide to buy Binance Coin
- The first thing to keep in mind about Binance Coin is that this digital currency is one of the best-performing assets in the crypto space as well as globally. Since its launch in 2017 and its 2021 peak, Binance Coin has increased by over 620,000%.
- Binance has its own blockchain network, namely the Binance Smart Chain. This network is the most preferred platform for New cryptocurrency tokens to enter the market. It facilitates billions of dollars of trading volume each day. When users buy or sell crypto assets via the Binance Smart Chain, transaction fees are typically charged in BNB. This indirectly creates ongoing demand for the token, as people must buy Binance Coin to access the chain.
- Another reason to buy Binance Coin is that the Exchange has operated an ongoing burning program since its launch. The latest BNB burn came on April 15, 2021, when Binance burned over 1,099,888 BNB, equivalent to $595,314,380 USD worth of tokens. This is Binance’s 15th quarterly BNB burn and its largest ever in terms of U.S. dollars. The total supply of Binance coins has decreased from 170,532,825 to 169,432,937.
BNB Price Prediction 2022: Recent News
- Binance fetched its first Gulf Crypto license in Bahrain.
- It has also introduced a Binance Portfolio Margin Program.
- Binance has introduced a Spot Grid Trading Auto Parameters, Supporting More Than 500 Spot Trading Pairs
- Binance has launched the Binance NFT Mini App Feature.
Follow these simple if you wish to buy BNB:
- Select a Crypto exchange that supports BNB.
- Create an account with the Exchange.
- Verify your identity.
- Fund the wallet.
- Make the purchase.
Where can you purchase BNB?
Note: Crowdwisdom360 collates Predictions and data from all over the net and has no in-house view on the likely trends in the Stocks or Crypto Coins. Please consult a registered investment advisor to guide you on your financial decisions.